Empowered Fitness Training is first, and foremost, a personal and group training gym. For years participants of our Personal Training and Group Classes have enjoyed Membership Access as part of their programs. We’re now extending that offer to you, without the requirement of participating in our other programs.
$29.99/mo Monthly AutoPay, + $30 one-time deposit.
Because our gym is designed for personal training and group classes our equipment selection and membership hours differ somewhat from a standard commercial gym. There’s a lot of equipment in our gym you may not have seen or used before—and that’s OK because we’re here to help. Each new member will receive one complimentary personal training session with Jeff to become familiarized with the facility and how to use the equipment—from TRX, to free weights, and various other pieces—so that you can get the most out of your membership with us.
Our Gym is Equipped With:
- Free Weights, including barbells, iron & bumper plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, landmine posts, plus benches, squat racks, and portable squat stands.
- Machine Weights, including dual cable pulley, smith machine, multi-exercise gym, leg press, leg curl/extension, and bar-mounted cable pulleys with plate-loading posts.
- Body Weight Systems, including TRX Suspension Trainers, pull up bars, Equalizer bars, and TotalGym.
- Cardiovascular Equipment, including rowers, bikes, ellipticals, and a treadmill.
- Speed, Agility, Plyometric Equipment, including speed ladders, agility dots, and plyo boxes.
- Resistance Bands, including Thera-Bands, monster bands, mini-bands, TRX Rip Trainers, and heavy duty mutli-purpose bands with handles.
- Balls, including slam balls, medicine balls, water-filled balls, exercise balls, and BOSU balls.
- Specialty Equipment, including heavy bags, boxing gloves, tires, famer carry bars, a yoke, battling ropes, slosh pipes, and various pieces of balance equipment.
As you can see we are equipped rather differently than a typical gym. Please schedule a Consultation with Jeff and he'll give you a tour of the facility, explain how everything works, demonstrate various exercises, and answer any questions you have.