Classes & Membership
Our memberships are offered primarily around our classes. Ours is a training gym where we spend all day doing classes and personal training. Our high intensity classes are offered at various times throughout the day and and change daily. Members also get open gym access during staff hours plus other benefits outlined below.
We're currently offering the following memberships:
- Unlimited Classes: Take as many classes as you like. Open gym access during Staff Hours, 24-hour access after meeting eligibility requirements, and FREE Workshops for skills development.
- Unlimited Plus: Includes ALL of the benefits of Unlimited Classes, but also you get weekly personal training sessions to maximize your training and for more one-on-one attention than classes alone.
- Boxing Only: An affordable option for those interested solely in our boxing classes. Doesn't include any other classes, open gym access, or workshops.
- Workout of the Day (WOD): Our daily offering offers a high energy workout that changes on a daily basis and may include elements of Strength, Conditioning, Power, Plyometrics, Cardiovascular Endurance, Core Training, and more. Influences we draw on to create our WODs include Powerlifting, Functional Training, Strongman Training, High Intensity Interval Training, and more. Classes are generally 45-minutes, with a half-hour version available during the lunch hour.
- WindSpeed Indoor Cycling & Rowing: A 30-minute cardio class utilizing the Rowers and Airdyne bikes, machines both utilizing wind resistance. This class offers a variety of intervals, tabatas, ladders, pyramids, steady pace sections, and more. And, because these machines use wind resistance, these machines can move as fast as you can and the quicker you move the more you get out of it. Currently this class has a limited capacity--pre-register using the app or this website to guarantee a spot!
- Boxing: Boxing is a high paced group fitness class suitable for all ages and skill levels. A 60 minute class, Boxing features both boxing techniques and drills combined with aerobic and anaerobic exercise to provide a blast to your metabolism. All equipment required will be provided so all you need to bring is the hard work! No matter your level of experience Boxing is a great way to gain some self-defense skills. Come have fun, learn boxing techniques, and get a great workout.
- Kickboxing: Kickboxing focuses on the fundamentals of how to throw different leg strikes and defend them. Equipment will be provided but bringing your own equipment is encouraged. Whether you have some experience or none at all come learn some real Kickboxing techniques that are used in the ring and get a great work with a positive atmosphere!
PARTICIPATION IN OUR MEMBERSHIPS PRE-SUPPOSES THAT YOU ARE FREE OF ANY INJURY, PAIN, DISABILITY OR MEDICAL CONDITION THAT WOULD BE WORSENED BY, OR INTERFERE WITH, PARTICIPATION IN HIGH INTENSITY FULL BODY WORKOUTS. Those with special needs should pursue personal training instead.
Download our Mobile App