Independent Personal Training Opportunity
Are you a personal trainer in Ellensburg with a growing or established clientele, or maybe you're just getting started, and all you need is a great place to train your clients? We at Empowered Fitness Training would like to talk to you!
Just so we're clear, this is not an employment position. Rather, it is an opportunity for you to establish and grow your clientele without the burden of signing a long term lease, getting a bank loan, and purchasing equipment. This opportunity is for entrepreneurial people who have the ability to gather their own clients.
Here is how it works:
- Just like a hair salon, you use our space to work with your clients and we provide you with the equipment and facilities you need to provide effective training for your clients. If you have equipment of your own you wish to use we can discuss it.
- You set your own pricing, schedule, and policies with your clients.
- You get access to our scheduling software and our online scheduling so your clients can conveniently use our website or mobile app to schedule personal training sessions with you.
- You collect payment directly from your clients and manage your own finances, including taxes.
- We charge $15/hour up to a maximum of $500/mo. You keep ALL that is left over.
Here is What You Need:
- You will need an ACSM, NCSA, or ACE Certification. CWU Students in their Exercise Science or Clinical Physiology programs, or those holding other certifications, may have this requirement waived if they can demonstrate equivalent skill.
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to design an effective exercise program as well as your ability to use proper technique during exercise.
- You will need Liability Insurance (this is a good idea anyways if you are going to be working with clients).
- You will need a current CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- You will need to provide your own clients; We provide the space, equipment, and facilities for you to train them.
For more information, please contact Jeff @ (509) 925-1810.